BANDUNG, Informasi Training Dan Seminar
- Judul Workshop: “TREVISITING BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT“
- Kategori: HRD, manager, supervisor, RISK MANAGEMENT
- Pelaksanaan: Bandung, 7-8 May 2013
- Tempat : G. H. Universal Hotel BANDUNG
NEW EVENT TRAINING IN BANDUNG
REVISITING BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
Managing Your Organization Before
and After Disaster
Based on ISO 22301:2012
Business Continuity Management System Standard
Include : (Exclusive Hand out’s, Coffee Break, Lunch, Certificate & Complimentary)
(RUNNING / PASTI JALAN)
Is your organization resilient?
Floods, earthquakes, external threats and crimes as well as internal failures and frauds are all potential events that could bring our organizations into crisis. The impacts would certainly differ from one organization to another depends on their ability to manage and recover from the crisis. It is a sound risk management practice that we prepare our organization to face any disastrous situations or crisis by developing and implementing Business Continuity Management (BCM).
BCM ensures us that we would not use panic or firefighting approach to disaster. BCM program deals with disaster during, and after it strikes. BCM makes us able to develop a resilience organization that is capable of managing through a disaster and recover from it sooner and in better shape than other organizations without BCM.
This two day seminar will bring together competent national and international speakers to share the cutting edge knowledge on BCM. You will hear sharing of experiences from other relevant organizations in this seminar, get to know and share with other participants on this important topic, and also explore of the possibility to be certified in BCM from the BCM Institute Singapore.
- To refresh the participants awareness about the importance of Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- To help participants cultivate a cutting edge knowledge on how to develop an effective BCM program in their organizations.
Host of the Event
Mr. Deddy Jacobus – Chairman, Radian Wicobs International, Jakarta; Chairman of the Association of Risk Management Practitioners (ARMP), Jakarta; Member of the Steering Committee, Professional Risk Managers International Associations (PRMIA) Chicago, USA; Certified Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Florida, USA; Certified Member of the Lembaga Komisaris dan Direktur Indonesia (LKDI), Jakarta; Certified in Risk and Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), IIA, Florida, USA; Certified Enterprise Risk Management Professional (ERMCP), ERMA, Singapore; MBA, Risk Management, Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Speakers of the Event
- Dr. Goh Moh Heng, President, BCM Institute, Singapore.
- Dr. Adi Djoko Guritno, PresComm, Radian SCM Konsultama, Corporate Risk Advisor, PT Timah (Persero) Tbk.
- Mr.Zulkifli B. Rahmat, Director,STET Homeland Security Services, Singapore.
- Ms. Titiek S. Hendarti, Director, PT Combiphar.
- Mr. Phil Leifermann, Institute of Intternal Auditors, Asia Pacific, President Director, Insight Consulting.
- dr. SakaAbadi, Former IDX Senior Officer and Financial Management Expert.
- Mr. Ikhsan, OVP Risk Management, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Mr. John R. Alwi, Senior Partner, Radian Wicobs International.
- Mr. Andre Andrianto, Operational Risk Management Group Head, PT Bank Negara Indonesia(Persero) Tbk.
- Mr. Fajar Atrifani, Business Continuity Management Division, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk.
Who should attend
- Business Continuity Manager/Planner, Members of Crisis Management Team
- CIO, Head of IT, IT Manager
- COO and Head of Operations
- Disaster Recovery Planners
- Engineer and Technician, Customer Relations
- Executive Management overseeing business continuity and crisis management
- General Manager, Managing Director of Organizations
- Government Representatives
- Head of Business Continuity Management/ Operational Risk Management
- Head of Sales & Marketing, Purchasing, Retail
- IT, Financial and Certification Auditors
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
- Operations Director, Regulators, Project Manager
- Risk Management professionals, Risk & Compliance Manager
- Security Manager, Facility and Administrative Manager
- System Manager, Technical Specialist
IDR 5.500.000 (Early Bird IDR 4.500.000 for registration &payment received before April 20th 2013)
Conference Package Inclusive : 2x coffee break per day, 2x lunch, Certificate of Attendance, Souvenir, Material Kit inside USB Flash disk.
Jika anda berminat untuk mengikuti training ini silahkan daftarkan diri anda dengan mengisi page pesan tiket pada website kami, silahkan isi dengan lengkap karena kami akan menghubungi bapak/ibu sekalian sesuai dengan data yang bapak/ibu isi. Pendaftaran pada website kami hanyalah untuk kepentingan registrasi semata data yang anda isi kami jamin kerahasiaannya. Salam Team Jadwal-Training.com (JTC)
[button link=”https://jadwal-training.com/pesan-tiket-training” color=”#FF8C00″ size=”3″ style=”1″ dark=”1″ radius=”auto” target=”self”]Pesan Tiket Training Di SINI!![/button]
Undang Rekan Anda dengan Klik tombol di Bawah ini
Tiket Training Center || Jadwal Training Dot Com
| Connecting Exellent Training |
Jln Raya Tengah Kec. Keramatjati
Jakarta Timur 13250
Tel : 088-213561060 (Hunting)
FastRespon : 081336666925 | 089989704004 (SMS Or WhatsApp)
BBM : 53EC37DE
Email : email@example.com ||
Website : www.tikettraining.com || w